Thursday, March 26, 2009

My favorite concert was...

Ashley totally guessed it!





MR. JOSH TURNER!!

In case you want to download some of his songs...here are my top 10 favorites...(in order of the most listened to on ITunes)

1. So Not My Baby
2. Everything is Fine
3. The Way He Was Raised
4. One Woman Man
5. Your Man
6. Would you go With Me
7. Me & God
8. White Noise
9. Way Down South
10. Firecracker


**I should give credit to my brother...he really liked him first and taught me most everything I know about Josh Turner...some of those facts are:

- He is cute!
- His voice makes my knees weak.
- He is a Christian!
- His wife is pregnant.
- He did not have pre-marital sex.
- He wrote "Me & God" and "How He Was Raised" and they are all about Christ and they are played on public radio! (And they are really good songs!)
- He is so Good-Looking!
- His voice is FANTASTICALLY deep!
- He had a tear in his vocal cord during college...and had to go on vocal rest for like a year...too bad I wasn't his SLP!! (Now, Josh uses much better vocal hygiene...however, it wouldn't be a bad idea to call him and check up on that...I'll get on that when I finish typing this!!!)


*Rascal Flatts was a great show...and we had fabulous seats...and it was opening night of the Houston Rodeo...and...MELANIE AND I GOT ONTO THE RADIO (I am sure we sounded like jr high girls screaming into the microphone, but it was Totally fun)

*Alan Jackson's sound system was messed up, so that stunk...but I knew EVERY word to EVERY song he sang...it was the best "Sing-A-Long" concert EVER!

However, In case I haven't mentioned it yet...JOSH TURNER WAS MY FAV!!

No comments: