On Friday, I was out with some friends (in Houston)…and I stopped mid-sentence because I definitely saw a DJ from my favorite morning show - The Bobby Bones Show (out of Austin)!
After many "sneaky" attempts at taking pictures like this (and lots of spazzing out):
BUT, he was SOO nice!!! LB asked my name and a few questions, we had a conversation about awkward moments in the gym locker room and LB even introduced himself to my friend who took the picture …he was like “LB was really listening and actually conversing with you – what a nice guy!”
Lunch is a co-host on the Bobby Bones Show that is produced out of Austin, and syndicated in Lubbock -- which is where my brother got hooked, and how he got me hooked! I listen on “I Heart Radio” on my iPhone and/or the downloaded podcast!
Bobby Bones is hilarious; I would totally want to be friends with Amy! and LB…well, LB is pretty much ridiculous! But together they make me CRACK up just about every morning…
Oh, and I knew what he looked like, because I stalk their blog :)
1 comment:
Wow. He doesn't look AT ALL how I pictured him when I listen to the B. Bones show. I was picturing a big fat guy- possibly balding but always wearing a hat. Don't ask me why. I just was. Now, my world has been rocked.
Post a Comment