Fiesta Dishes!
They are fun to look at!
They are fun to eat on!
and They make "ugly foods" (like brownies, or spinach dip) look pretty!
There are so many colors -- Sunflower, Peacock, Shamrock, Scarlet, Plum, Tangerine, Turquoise & Lemongrass
There are so many colors -- Sunflower, Peacock, Shamrock, Scarlet, Plum, Tangerine, Turquoise & Lemongrass
Yipee!!
3 comments:
love love love this series of things you are blogging. I dream of one day owning some serious numbers of shamrock green fiesta ware. I need your email so I can give you access to my now super private and exclusive blog...
I facebooked your sister (youngest) but she hasn't responded yet! And I emailed the old yahoo address I had for you - your husband's old hotmail address bounced back... but yours didn't so I have some hope...
I want to be on the super secret list but i'd rather not post my email all over the internet (I get enough spam as it is)!!
If those last two efforts don't work I'll have to go search all of west texas for you by foot....
Love your fiesta dishes. I have some also. Orange, yellow, red, blue and lime green. I couldn't decide because I liked all of those shades. They look really pretty on your table.
Post a Comment