Fourth of July is just 2 weeks away!
here are some of my favorite things about the independence day:
- flags!
- music
- marching bands
- parades
- fireworks
- lee greenwood
- army/navy/air force hymns
- the music
- cookouts and picnics
- red
- white
- blue
- and the music
and here are some pictures i found on my computer when
i searched for "proud to be an american" :
alicia brooke and amy - proud to be americans
sophomore year camping trip
(both of these are my ski hats!)
( and one of my all time favorite pictures! )

6 comments:
I am happy i get to spend our favorite holiday together. you know what is funny, i am not sure we have ever spent the 4th together, have we?
amy king! it's evan! i love your independence day blog. haha it made me smile. i started a blog, so check it out...don't know how much i'll be posting, but i'll do my best! love ya girl!
You forget a few....
1. Megan's awesome flag cake.
2. Martina McBride "Independence Day"
3. Holding an American flag out of your sun-roof.
This is my favorite holiday too!!! Have you gotten your Old Navy shirt yet?
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN FOR LIFE!
P2BAA4L
I love all the fun pictures! They are all so perfect! I hope you have a great 4th!
I like your pictures, too. I've actually never seen such a festive 4th of July blog page. Very impressive!! :)
Post a Comment