Brooke and Jen were being bit by ants but they kept a good smile!
Welcome to Back to Texas Brooke - Home of Fried FOODS!
She did make a specific request for BBQ and Mexican food b/c they dont have good options in DC!
Yummy? Scared?
Also...we had "red white and blue jeans" day at work -- i would have won first place if there was a prize - white skirt, royal blue shirt, red and white polka dot belt, red jewerly, red and white striped sandals!
Also, i didnt get to go to patriotic sunday at church :( but i did go to Jen's church (they played one song - Battle Hymn of the Republic) and it was so sweet i love going to church with ppl who hollar out at hte pastor during the sermon!
Also, had my first experience with Korean BBQ...i liked the Korean Pancake the best!
Also COMING...Fun fireworks pictures...there is a neat setting on my camera for fireworks (plus, i want to be pioneer woman!!! (http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/)
Cant wait till July 4th next year...
maybe Brooke will live here then?!
6 comments:
Hey Sexy Amy ~ I wish I could've seen Brooke too! Your flag cake looks great! Don't forget there should be 50 blueberries. Maybe next year....
Oh so what if I want to be like Pioneer Women! I'm still working on the funny part!
Blog Tip: You need to change your comment box setting. Pop-up comment box is the way to go. That why I can still be looking at your blog and plus a separate comment box.
Ok, your pics just made me hungry for fried foods :-)
amy, you have THREE posts about 4th of July...a little overboard, don't you think?
megan- wish i could have seen you too! maybe next time - i might be in texas sooner than you think :)
It looks like you had a great 4th! Esp. since you have dedicated so many posts to the big day!! hahaha!! I love Brooke's face when she is looking at the onion rings...priceless! Maybe next year we should all celebrate together!! You and Megan can make flag cakes!
remember the time you said you'd come visit my church again?
Post a Comment