someone gave Ally cupcakes for her birthday from Crave (like sprinkles!) but she left town before she ate them all...so we ate them after bible study!!
WOW... I don't even know what to say! First of all, I am going to hunt Jeff down if that cupcake actually went in the trash (but I already looked in the trash and I didn't see it, does that make me weird?). Second, did anyone notice that my poor husband was eating his cupcake over the sink? Does that mean he is afraid of me? AND third, ya'll are hillarious! I am so sad I missed the fun!!!
4 comments:
WOW... I don't even know what to say! First of all, I am going to hunt Jeff down if that cupcake actually went in the trash (but I already looked in the trash and I didn't see it, does that make me weird?). Second, did anyone notice that my poor husband was eating his cupcake over the sink? Does that mean he is afraid of me? AND third, ya'll are hillarious! I am so sad I missed the fun!!!
dave took the trash out before we left.
I would have thrown away red velvet too. YUK....
I need to try one of these places. I really can't understand what ALL the fuss is about. How can a CUPCAKE be sooo good?
Post a Comment