Sunday, August 3, 2008

so long...farewell...

good bye 705:beltway
our church is rearranging to maximize the gifts god has given us unfortunately that means our thursday night bible study group on the beltway is ending :(


when the girls get together...good luck getting a word in...sometimes i don't even think we ever finish a thought...and of course, there is alot of laughing!

705:food committee

this is one of my most favorite parts of 705:beltway

we tried to give ourselves titles as committee member #1, #2, #3 but we couldn't decide if we should rank on age, who made desserts first, who initiated the email chains, who made the best cakes etc...too many feelings getting hurt

so, we decided on un-rank-able titles such as color and shapes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!?! I'm so sad and I was just about to hook up my webcam!

Vicki

Ally said...

So sad!!! I love the tribute post, though. So Sisterhood of the traveling pants, thursday?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the post! However, I no longer love that beige scrub top... hmmm.
~ Blue Triangle