I was running late to work by like 5 minutes…so I just dropped my stuff and grabbed the kid out of the waiting room – we'll call him "A" - as soon as we sat on the floor in my room I saw a bug that was about 2 ½ inches long behind me and I stressed out…
I put a game box in front of it to block my view of the bug – out of sight out of mind right?! – at the end of the session, "A" said “I want to play the bears game.” So, I tried to get the game out without him seeing the bug, but it didn’t work – he said “Ahh! Ms Amy there’s a bug” I said “Its okay – you go put the book up and I’ll get the bug.” I was stressing out and got as many Kleenex as I could wad up in my hand because I didn’t want to feel the bug - it was “crunchie” looking but had not moved at all during the whole session…
I picked it up and started high-stepping it to the trash can – but about half way there I can feel the bug start moving around in my Kleenexes - I dropped it and probably screamed – in the process I hit the table and pushed over the chair and grabbed "A" whose eyes were about to pop out of his head – and walked us into the corner of the room….
My heart was beating soo fast and I could feel A’s beating just as fast as I held him up – He said “Ms. Amy you scawed me”
“I know buddy, I am sorry.”
“Dat bug was awive!”
“I know buddy, it scared me…”
Then he turned in my arms and looked at me with huge eyes and said: THAT WAS A BIG WOCKWOACH!
I said – “Let’s go play in another room.”
He ran out to his dad saying “There was a big wockwoach in Ms. Amy’s woom…Dad!…I saw a wockwoach!!”
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
3 comments:
Yay, we're blogging buddies! You're a pretty funny one yourself, King Amy... Miss you, friend!
I hate wockwoaches...
That's too funny! I saw a gecko in my classroom today. It's our class pet.
I called you today. What were you doing?
Post a Comment