Last week, my boss asked me to attend a meeting for her. I agreed. Little did I know, it was at the CRACK OF DAWN!!!
....let me start by saying, most days I do not have a client until 9:30 or 10 BUT my last client isn't over until 5:45 or 6:15! So, when my boss arranged this meeting at 8:00, I sorta threw a BIG BABY FIT! I was going to have to leave my house at 7:15 to get there in time! (I usually wake up at 8:00!!! so this was WAYY early for me!)...
I agreed to go, but warned that everyone was going to have to be EXTRA nice to me that day and possibly have lots of chocolate and dr. pepper on hand!
When I walked in from the appointment, this was on the back board:
I was running around the office trying to find it!! It was so fun! and now I have a million dr. peppers to drink!in case you wanted to know who I worked with, Ms. Cassie made this on Board Maker (if you don't know about it...you should!) don't we look like a fun office?
p.s. everyone was jealous that I had earrings on! :)
6 comments:
oh Amy...by the time you are waking up, I am at work seeing my first patients (have been there for 15 minutes)...after driving 180 miles, after getting a baby and myself ready! my alarm clock goes off at 4:45 and I snooze it a couple of times before hitting the ground running!
correction...90 miles there. see - I am too tired to think straight!
very cute!
Way to go on getting up and going sooo early!
It looks like you have a fun work!! You can come visit anytime you want! We will be in Dallas for xmas the 20th - 28th.
How cute! My office would have just said suck it up! and I would be jealous if I didn't have earrings either. PS- where do you get the cute pages?
Um okay... I thought your story about not seeing the pyramid on your bookshelf was kinda funny but understandable because I imagined this talk bookcase w/ a pyramid in front of books and stuff.... but then I see that it was sitting on top of a short bookcase with not many distracters around and think... WOW Amy... how did you miss that? Then your story became even funnier ;-)
Post a Comment