Sunday, November 2, 2008

HOW 'BOUT THOSE RAIDERS!!

I watched the game with a co-worker and some of her neighbors etc... I was the only Tech fan and I was going NUTS!! This is what I wore:

(Sorry no picture of the underwear, but know that they are cute and RED & BLACK!! They are the same pair that I have worn to games since Freshman year!)


In case you missed it, or in case you need a re-cap:


http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=283062641

5 comments:

Jana said...

i get made fun of on game days b/c i always sport a tech shirt with my tech shoes and i definitely wear matching undies and bra too. they just don't say tech on them. haha

Tricia =) said...

OMG I totally have game day undies too!!! Although mine aren't the same ones from freshman year...

Sugar Britches said...

i LOVE this picture. :)

pinktsoufa said...

oh get over it.

Mandy said...

you got me beat on game day apparel! I just have old phi lamb shirts...