(Sorry Jaci! I know you already had this background, but I loved it too...)
Favorite Christmas song:
Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven and nature sing,
And heaven, and heaven, and nature sing.
Joy to the world, the Savior reigns!
Let men their songs employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.
-
No more let sins and sorrows grow,
Nor thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found,
Far as the curse is found,
Far as, far as, the curse is found.
-
He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders, wonders, of His love.
i love when you repeat "wonders of his love" over and over and the second verse "Joy to the world, our savior reigns!"
Favorite Christmas decoration: Candy Canes -- when I was little, the chruch did a christmas play and sang a little song about candy canes...i still remember the words, it goes like this:
Every time I see a candy cane hanging on a tree
I can't help thinking of the one who gave his life for me
And everything about candy cane from its color to its shape:
Reminds me of my savior's love, that's why I celebrate!
6 comments:
Where do you find these cute blog backgrounds? I'm a blog buffoon.
Totally not on the same scale, but here's one of my childhood Christmas song favorites:
Santa Claus, Santa Claus
You are much too fat.
I was sleeping peacefully
But now my bed is flat.
Oh, Santa Claus, Santa Claus
How much do you weigh?
I'm glad I'm not a reindeer
That has to pull your sleigh!
haha - merry christmas ames!
love ya, marissa
Thanks, Amy!
what was the name of the play??
I was singing that SAME SONG the
other day and I can't figure out the
name of the musical. Can you help me??
i think its from an old christmas play from the church...candy cane lane (maybe?)
i've tried to google it before b/c i cant remember all the words...
let me know fi you find it!
i know that song but i cant find it, some of the rest is: a candy cane of red and white could just be my favorite sight, it helps remind me jesus paid the price, like a shepherd he'll protect me from the harmful things in life, _____
and also the other verse A candy cane can taste so sweet its my favorite christmas treat ______ he has offered to forgive me and to wash em white as snow, im his child now and i want the world to know.
thats some of it i dont know the rest
Post a Comment