YEP! Outside my balcony...
and on my car!
The next morning I had to use my scrapper to get the snow/ice off...it totally felt like a REAL december! (vs. the 70 degree weather we had the day before!)
...AND...at work we are having "the 12 days of Christmas" so the 12 days before Christmas we do something special each day: cookies, free jeans day, staff potluck etc....
The day after it snowed was....
HOT CHOCOLATE DAY!!
I was loving that :)
The next morning I had to use my scrapper to get the snow/ice off...it totally felt like a REAL december! (vs. the 70 degree weather we had the day before!)
...AND...at work we are having "the 12 days of Christmas" so the 12 days before Christmas we do something special each day: cookies, free jeans day, staff potluck etc....
The day after it snowed was....
HOT CHOCOLATE DAY!!
I was loving that :)
3 comments:
glad you didn't have to shovel your way out of your apt.
I wish that was all we had. It snowed so bad on my bday that John had to cancel our plans. We went to move the car today and had to dig it out of 2 ft of snow!! We are so excited to be going to Dallas tomorrow!
what's new in your life???
Post a Comment