Things that have happened since we talked last:
(1a) Christmas...it was wonderful!! We went to my grandmother’s church: Watermark in Dallas, and they did Cardboard testimonies - which were really powerful…also they started the candlelight part of the services from one candle…so it was really neat to see the lights spread all the way across the auditorium!
(1b) Christmas! -- my "baby" cousins (3, 5, 7 years old) were with us for Christmas...which always makes it a blast...they had like a million presents and ripped through them in like 5 minutes...then wanted to open mine! The deal was: I get to keep whatever is inside! :)
(2) Santa came...I still believe b/c if i stop then so does Santa!! He brought me boots to my specifications (sorta...that might be a good blog post sometime!) and Cotton Bowl Tickets!! (see below)
(3) Saw my friend Vicki from California!
(4) Spent way too much money on after-Christmas sales!
(5) New Years in Austin with Brooke, Missy, Stoof, Scott and Bo = TOTALLY fun!! We used Brooke's camera all night, so we'll have to wait and see if she ever updates her blog...oh! and while we were in Austin, we got to see Jen Chi and Jack Ladd (not at the same time though!)
(6) After new years...We went to see the TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS play in the Cotton Bowl :( we lost...it was bad...and sad...and made me want to try out for the team next year! but it was REALLY fun to be there! Tmw I will post pictures (I did use my camera this day!)
(7) I knew 2 Jen's in Grad school...Jen York and Jen Dearmore...on Saturday...my friend Jen York married Jen Dearmore's brother...thus she is the new Jen Dearmore! weird huh? Luckily, the original Jen Dearmore got married last summer, so we did not have two Jen Dearmores at the same time! -- And I know I am disappointing some people...but I also did not use my camera this night...Amanda did...and we will have to wait and see these pictures too!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
2 comments:
woo hoo! how do you make your blog so fancy?? i feel like mine is plain and i'm running out of things to say :(
We were at the Cotton Bowl, too...Blah! Wish I could have run into you...you know, amidst the other 89,000 that were there :) What position are you going to try out for?
Post a Comment