Once upon a time, I bought these shoes:
in high school for like $5 from Kohl's...i loved them and wore the ALOT! I am sure I wore them in college plenty too. But I hadn't really worn them since I moved to Kingwood, so the other day, when I needed brown shoes, I decided to pull them out and dust them off...
Imagine my surprise when they "BLEW OUT" in Target!! I actually didn't notice until my toes felt abnormally cold...then I looked down and was totally surprised so see:
These shoes, didn't just rip a little...There wasn't just one hole...It's like the ENTIRE shoe just ripped apart!! I was on the other side of town when this happened...OOPS! oh well! Sometime you should try to walk with only one piece of your shoe holding it onto your foot! Its pretty hilarious, I was cracking up while I was walking all by myself through the apartment parking lot!
Before I threw them away, I did spend some time acting like this:
(and maybe even making it burp some too! haha!)
Don't worry, for Christmas I asked for new brown shoes...err, boots...and got these:
I LOVE THEM! :) and have worn them almost everyday since Christmas!!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
7 comments:
I am so glad you spent quality time with your shoes before you tossed them. He looked good with a mustache!
hilarious! err..! I like your new ones...I want cowboy boots...where did you get them?
Wow...Thats awesome, Amy! Made my day.
amAAAAAzing story. love the new boots. i'll have to see those out sometime.
You make me laugh!!
That's hilarious!!! You crack me up! I love the hot new boots!
Post a Comment