Monday, January 12, 2009

Did anyone see Mike Leach on 60 minutes?

click here to see it:
Mike Leach: The Mad Scientist of Football

...kinda an odd guy...
...such a fabulous football coach...
...i'm glad he's a red raider!

p.s. doesn't "embed" mean to copy the video onto something else (e.g., a blog)? obviously i was doing it wrong, b/c i wanted the video to show up right here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Thank you for being such an amazing TECH FAN!!! I just sat here and watched the entire video! I kept throwing my arms up with my guns cheering!!! Jeremy thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care! Thank you girl!! I loved this video!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I'd been wanting to watch it all week and my sister promised it came on at 7 ... so I missed it.

Amber said...

I agree! Thank you for posting this. We hadn't seen it. Too cool!

Darci White said...

Hi there-

Thanks for saying hello on my blog! We caught part of this when it was on....he is crazy, but a good/fun cray I suppose!

Go Tech. :-)

I'll have to catch up on your blog soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Darci