I was tagged by Amber at "Here's the Deal"...
This actually ended up being a little difficult for me...my 4th folder was "family" and then the 4th folder in there was "garrett prom"...but there was NO 4th picture (only 3)!!
So...I clicked the FIRST folder which was labeled "2007" then went to the 4th folder which was "Hives" and this was the 4th picture:
Pretty awful, huh?!
I almost didn’t post it, because I was so embarrassed!
But I decided I could explain it:
By the end of this workday, I was really itchy and my eyes were so irritated...so I came home, took out my contacts and laid down for a nap...and woke up SOO hot and itchy...
I was on the phone with my dad trying to explain what I looked like but he was acting like it was no big deal...so I started taking pictures...
I don't know if these even illustrate HOW itchy and hot and irritated I was...it was like I couldn't sit still but when I moved I itched more...I couldn't get comfortable!! I think I missed 3 1/2 days of work...
(some of the pictures that showed how awful it was was my stomach, but yeah right that I am going to show that on the internet!)
I had HIVES! ...and I don't know what from...
Six days later, some steroid shots from the doctor, oral steroids, lots of oatmeal baths and lots of anti-itch lotion...it finally cleared up! :) The end.
oh, and on that Thursday, I *thought* I was "well" enough to go to this great bible study that I had gone to once, (the week before)...I wore long pants and a three quarter length shirt, so there was no splotches showing and I had really hadn't been itchy in a while but about half way through the bible study...I swelled up and got real splotchy and itchy :(
also, on that Friday night, I *thought* I was "well" enough to go out on a date...wow...that was horrible...at the end of the night, I told him not to think of my as "Crazy Itchy Girl" - guess what...there was no second date!! oh well!
I tag: Mel, Jaci, Missy and Jen Chi!
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
9 comments:
Oh, Crazy Itchy Girl, I love it when you blog. :)
Wow...props to you for sticking to the no cheating rule!
OMG Amy! That was horrible. I agree with Magen on sticking to the rules!
Ah! I regret tagging you now! J/K! Ouch!
Oh no you didn't.....
backless amy is sexy amy to me! ;) cha ching
lol-I love you Amy King...I love how you took picture tag to a whole new level!!!! Not only did you supply the 4th picture, you elaborated on it! Your 3rd grade teacher would be amazed at your elaboration!!! Maybe I could use this in a lesson next week!!! ;)
I don't know how to post pictures. You're going to have to walk me through that too...
This was incredible. I agree with Megan, topless = sexy. Maybe the guy from the date will see these pictures and call you for a second date.
I had the hives one time. I was actually having a slumber party and broke out with them. All 10 girls went with me to the doctors office. Waiting at the doctors office has never been quite as fun as that one fateful night. They do itch, like crazy!
wow, that made me itchy just looking at it.
Post a Comment