My easiest, tastiest meal EVER is: Meat Loaf with Yummy Green Beans!
I used to hate Meat Loaf (when my mom made it - with this recipe)...but when I found out how easy it is to make...now I love it!
Meat Loaf - serves 6-8
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 chopped onion (I use dried)
10-12 oz tomato sauce
3/4-1 c. dry oatmeal
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all above ingredients together and shape into loaf. Top with remaining tomato sauce. Bake at 375 for 45 min-1 hour-- or until firm and cooked through.
Yummy Beans in crock pot
2 cans cut green beans- drain one
1 can pinto beans drained
2 beef bullion
Pour into cockpot, set on low, go to work (6 or 8 hours), come home and eat!
Thats it...and its Yummy and both are super easy! :) happy cooking...cant wait to try all the new recipes...Thanks for doing this Ash!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
3 comments:
Isn't it funny how you appreciate the food you cook now? If only I would have known the amount of time and work that my mom put into the things she did for me. Brad is not a meat loaf fan, but I may convince him to let me try it one night. And for the green beans, I will definitely try them.
I wonder if you could use fresh green beans and just add water? What do you think?
I made the beans a few nights ago. They were a hit. Kayt ate three plate fulls. So happy you shared!
I cant wait to try this!! Thanks Amy!
Post a Comment