I love this show! Alot. And I regularly think about whether or not Stacy and Clinton would approve of a given outfit.
But sometimes I think...do people really dress in their suggestions to "go to the grocery store"? Seems to me like jeans are OK to wear to the grocery store! And can't a girl just wear sweatpants or pajama pants sometimes!?!
Also, I have been "Rediscovering" things in my closet that I haven't worn in a while...and its pretty fun b/c ppl think it is something I just bought!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
3 days ago
3 comments:
I buy my groceries wearing my most fashionable dresses.
I clean in stilettos.
That's just me though.
I don't think they would approve of my daily wardrobe. My accessories usually consist of baby food smeared with snot and don't forget construction dust.
I love stretchy pants and I'm sure that would be an instant NO NO! But they are my favorite! I try real hard to only wear them to Wal Mart or change to jeans... but I wish I could wear them always.
Post a Comment