I have been meaning to post about this for a while but I keep forgetting to write it up on a Wednesday (b/c I wanted it to be a "works for me Wednesday" post)...and today is perfect b/c it pushes those horrible pictures down lower on my page! ahh!
okay, my friend TRICIA (who should start a blog) taught me this...
I use a wrinkle free eye cream every night, now, in my twenties...all the way around…lid too!...the theory is: if we keep the delicate skin around our eyes moist now, then it will be harder for wrinkles to develop later...I don't know if there is scientific proof or anything, but it seems to make sense and its definitely not going to hurt!
I chose Burt's Bees eye cream with pomegranate because I like the smell of it when I go to bed! :)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
3 comments:
I contemplate starting a blog every now and again but I think I'm too lazy to blog. Maybe when I have the baby. I mean it is a good time to start a blog.
yeah, or during your pregnancy... so we can see that belly grow! :)
i agree with this and do this....my asian friend from high school started it in high school because her mom told her to start doing it....so I've done it since college! I also like to use coco butter lotion after I take a shower...I figure it can't hurt even though I'm way far away from being a mommy
Post a Comment