Saturday, February 14, 2009

Basketball and the Camera

On Wednesday, my boss offered a co-worker and I tickets to a Houston Rocket's Basketball game! The game started at 7:30...we we're finished with work at 6:30, and waited for her husband to email the tickets to us and at 7:00 we rushed downtown!

I texted my basketball-fanatic-cousin James saying "Yao and I are at the Toyota Center" - I thought I was hilarious!

Here are some pictures:


Yao playing offense (??)


Just call me "photographer of the year"


This is how big Yao is: look at his legs/feet/body compared to everyone else!

It was a fun game...The Rockets beat the Sacramento Kings 94 to 82. Oh, and we rushed down town...ran into the game, not wanting to miss anything and...but our seats were on the 4th floor, 3 rows from the top...our view, without my 10x zoom, REALLY looked more like this:



Either way, it was totally fun and my first Houston Rockets experience!!!

1 comment:

Sam and Mandy said...

You have a really good camera, b/c from the first pics I thought you were at the very front!