Friday, April 24, 2009

5 days...

...till my birthday!

Other news:

I play a lot of games. A lot. Board games. Card games. Memory games. Cookie Monster games. Alligator Games. Dora the Explorer Games. Etc. Actually, I play like one game nearly every thirty minutes of the work day!

However, since I started working as a Speech Language Pathologist, I have NEVER won a game of Hungry, Hungry Hippo. EVER. Crazy huh? I don't know what the deal is...maybe I don't push the button fast enough??...maybe I push it too fast?! IDK, but I always loose! (I have suspected that my table is slanted towards the kid...but I loose even when I am on the floor. And in other therapist's rooms.)

but... TODAY I WON!!

I played 3 rounds against one of my favorite kids F.J. and he beat me 14 to 4 on the first round AND 13 to 5 on the second round BUT I WON 10 to 8 on the last round!!!

aren't you proud?

1 comment:

Ingram Gang said...

Way to go! At the age of 25, you have finally won. By the age of 50, you may win again.

I like your background!