too busy!!!
In April:
-Tx Speech Hearing Convention in Austin
-Easter in Dallas (had to change the blog background; despite an Easter post...maybe one will come soon?)
-Autism Awareness Month (had to change the blog background; despite an autism awareness post...maybe one will come soon?)
-MY BIRTHDAY (will have to change the blog background; and will have to post something soon...its APRIL 29th...dont forget!)
Now that I make that list, it is only 4 bullets long; however, there are a million little other things that go along and its been a really crazy month, I think I will be out of town every single weekend...which is totally fun!
another tid bit...I have not a worked a full 5 day work week since the week before spring break...which is nice, except the same amount of work still has to get done, just in 4 days! oddly enough, I am sorta excited to have 5 day work week next week... (I know I will regret saying that!)
Funny Kid Quote of the week:
a 3-1/2 year old kid asked his mom this on the way to speech today:
"Mom, Every time I go to Miss Amy's house...Why does she makes me pick up?"
a) you make the mess, you pick it up.
b) i always help them pick up, (and usually sing the song - don't hate)
c) I DON'T LIVE THERE!
okay, I know this is lame/hodge-podge post, but I am totally poop-ed and headed to bed...goodnight!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
3 comments:
Your blog background looks like you're advocating gay pride.
Hey, I have some questions for the expert. Audrey's tube surgery went very well. The doctor said that her ears were completely full of fluid. So she is not underwater anymore. They did a hearing test during pre-op activities, and I thought it was really lame. We went into a sound proof room where the audiologist (who was really rude) said her name into a speaker a couple of times. She didn't respond because she was too busy trying to push buttons on the other side of the box. He just opened up the door and said she failed and couldn't hear. I know she can, of course, but the process still annoyed me. What is the best way to test babies? I know they can't raise their hand at the sound of the beep.
Hey Amy, My e-mail address is amberdeal@hotmail.com. We took Audrey to her post-op appointment and she did much better on the hearing test this time. The man was still rude, but she did respond to him in the little speaker...and maybe even made him smile when she tooted in the booth!
Post a Comment