Monday, May 11, 2009

Chicago!


One of my good friends from high school, Kim, lives in Chicago (like downtown!) and my friend Kirsten and I are going to visit her in **less than one month!!** Because, we have to take advantage of a free place to stay in an AWESOME city!! and Because we love KIM!

I came to the blogging world for suggestions...

We have tickets to see Legally Blonde, the Musical!
We are going the Mag Mile
We are going on the Chicago River Architecture Tour.
We are going to the Beach.
We are going to Navy Pier.
We are going to a Wrigley field.
We are going to Sear's Tower.

Any other "MUST Do's"??
Any suggestions for comedy shows?

We will fly in Tuesday night and leave Sunday afternoon.
...and No - Oprah isn't taping in June :( Bummer!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Stephanie S said...

Chicago is one of my favorite cities. I just got back from there (it was a work trip so no time to play).

Comedy - You might want to check out Second City.

The architecture tour on the river boats is pretty cool too. You learn a lot about the city's history.

I have a friend that owns a bunch of bars in the Lincoln Park area. It's a really cute neighborhood.
McGee's
Duffy's
Fion
Wrightwood Tap
Dirkin's
Redmon's (This one is walking distance from Wrigley).

Cocktails at the resturant in the Trump Hotel are fabulous as well (very pricey though).

Let me know if you need any other suggestions.

Have fun!

Laura Kay said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I love musicals and I bet Legally Blonde is going to great. I haven't been to Chicago (yet), but it is one of my husband's favorite towns.

Tarvers said...

We are going to have a great time!!