No, We didn't get picked, but see if you recognize anyone in the crowd...
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33019924#33019924
I liked the second make over...but the first girl (the ones we were friends with) - I kinda thought she looked older afterwards, didn't like her hair or make up although her outfit was really cute...She really was VERY nice, and she really did know everyone by name including half the cameramen!!
I told her that I was going to need her to put her bag down, so that I could get more camera time.
She just laughed and told me I was hilarious.
I told her I wasn't kidding.
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
3 comments:
Joking or not, you are in fact, hilarious! Miss you
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my giveaway! Check back for the winner tomorrow.
Dana
HAHA you ARE! I was so excited to see your awesome giant genuine smile i watched that 2 seconds a jillion times.
love you!
Post a Comment