Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Facebook Help!

I love when people randomly say things to me or say they were thinking about me etc. So I want to make a point of doing more of that this year...When I think something nice about someone, I want to make it a point to verbalize it (or type it).

However, I have posted on several ppls FB walls in the last week and I just realized that EVERY single thing I have written on other ppl's wall shows up on my home page and on the "news feeds" -- HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT!?! Not only is annoying for me to look at...It's annoying for you to get those constant streams of updates on your News Feeds...plus it feels borderline invasive/stalker-ish...

What do you do?
What do you change?

It didn't used to be this way...I guess the last set of changes on FB changed my original settings!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I haven't seen any Amy posted on _____ wall in my news feed. Maybe it's just your log in?

King Amy said...

really?! thats great...i deleted everything off of my fb page manually (which was horribly annoying) but will you check tmw and see if you can see any of that! Thanks

Amber said...

Amy, You are always great about leaving fun comments! Thanks for always taking the time to check my page :) I am still so glad I got to see you at the Tech game over Thanksgiving.

pinktsoufa said...

AMY! I wanna know how you get rid of that too. I had it blocked on the old privacy settings, but I don't know how to do it anymore either. It's really annoying!! Let me know if you find out!