So Sorry! I don't know how to reorganize these pictures on blogger, so they will have to stay in chronological order.
Well, didn't want this one to be the first (b/c its rather dorky) but I wanted to show off my NEW PINK cowgirl boots!!
This is the girls before leaving for NYE -- we took the new DART train down to "Big D NYE" in Victory Park in Dallas. Amy, Brooke, Rachel, Helen, and Alex
Garrett and Alex
The group waiting at the train station -- Mark, Garrett, Alex, Helen, Rachel, Bo, Ben, Brooke, Amy and Josh.
Me and one of my all time favorite friends, Brooke!
At the Texas Tech Bowl game in Dallas -- it was SOO cold... I mean FREEEZING!! And half way through the first quarter we all left our good seats and moved into the sun. Much warmer there!! Plus -- we won the game!! YEAH!!
Rachel, Amy and Garrett
Go Tech
and
Happy 2011!!
4 comments:
Amy! I love the Josh Turner story! What a fun guy you have :) I like Joshs, too :)
I love Josh. Bring him to SA so I can tell him in person.
:-)
:-)
:-)
:-)
You know what that means.
Both Josh Turners get two enthusiastic "guns up" from me.
Post a Comment