Sunday, February 6, 2011

SuperBowl

The SUPERBOWL is in Dallas (so close but so far away)!! All my high school boys wanted to know if I was going, since it was in my hometown... I said...Do you know how exepensive those tickets are?!


I am going for the Packers...because....their third string QB was my college QB at Texas Tech!! (Always pulling for those Red Raiders!!)



Speaking of school...my 5th grade teacher was Ms. Lowey.  (Lowey and I are FB friends!) And Lowey's son is kid journalist for The Dallas Morning News... He went to Media Day with the DMN for the Superbowl on Thursday! I think he did a nice job interviewing, writing up the article and asking questions that were relevant to his age range (and MY interests!!) Check it out here:


Here is his clip from the NBA All Stars last year: http://momsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/02/ten-year-old-jordan-sternblitz.html -- My favorite quote from this article is when he talks about his arm being sore from having to hold the mircophone up so high for these basketball players!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Amy, I so did not know that the third string QB was from Tech! I feel like a bad Red Raider fan! I love your blog! I just started writing on a blog again, and had forgotten how much fun it is. If you get bored, you can check it out :) We need to get together at TSHA again! Last year was so much fun! Miss ya!
~Autumn

http://thecoachswidow.blogspot.com/