We went to the Lake for Memorial Weekend!!!
The weekend before Memorial day, I was at a bar with some friends and they had a few different "group games" including: corn hole and Giant Jenga!! I quickly took a picture and sent it to my dad, hoping that he would make a GIANT JENGA game for the lake!! (because we already had a corn hole game at the lake)
Sure enough, Dad planned and sketched and measured and calculated with their across-the-street neighbor Mike (who might be the best neighbor ever). By Friday, we had our very own GIANT JENGA game!!
It's a great game because everyone can play-- all ages!
It could be a one person game -- or a group game... I think the most we had play at once was 6.
And you don't have to pay 100% attention when it's not your turn
-- just be careful when it falls!!
My brother and I might be slightly competetive, and we basically beat the game... we got to the point where there were no more blocks to pull!!
VERY FUN!!
Thank you Dad and Mike!!
1 comment:
Now that's rad. Does your dad sell them? Hook me up with his catalog if so!
Post a Comment