Thursday, June 9, 2011

Special Gift

My Papa is the greatest. 
So is my Uncle Jack.

They are two peas-in-a-pod.  They spend hours together at the "shop" where they tinker with cars, boats and motorcycles. They cook some great chicken-fried-vinison, steaks, cobbler, green beans, 'nana pudding, buttermilk pies and homemade peach ice cream!! Mmm!! They tile, redesign, and update the "shop." They host lunches -- with a white table cloth! And they have a huge vegetable garden and several fruit trees. 

Anyways, last week Papa sent me these:

Are you Jealous!?

A church friend of Uncle Jack's made them.  And I LOVE them. I've worn them twice in one week. Next week, I might wear them three times! haha!!

The church friend evidently made them by hand. Inside the small box was his return address label, so if you want some, I am sure you could send him a letter. 

I told Papa the only problem is...now I need Carmel-Colored Texas Tech Cowboy Boots to wear with them!! :)