This is my Guilty Pleasure.... It is a source of pain when it happens, but is HILARIOUS (to me) to see it in a picture!
So cheer up: I am sharing today!!
"uuuugggh"
"wwwwhooooppps!"
"Yee-haw!"
(This one is my Dad, he claims that he is "cutting" real hard ... yeah right!!)
(This isn't a wipe out, but it is funny -- Garrett is skiing into the dock and if you look closely you can see my Dad freaking out while everyone else is giggling! In Dad's defense, he was in the front lines of the splash and my brother is rather close!!)
(this is pre-wipe out -- you see the way the wake board is dipping only one side? = MAJOR pain when you wipe out -- I was done for the weekend after this fall!)
Okay, now go back one more time and look at everyone's facial espression -- zoom in if you like -- and LAUGH!!!
(fair warning -- if you come to the lake and I get a wipe out picture of you, I will laugh at you too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment