Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!


My parents came into town for business and for a surprise party for my aunt Allison...which was fun!



The party was Friday night, I was the decoy - I had to go shopping for a dress for the river walk - so Mom, Allison, Julie and I went to Cato's and when we came back -SURPRISE! there were 40 people at her house!

Julie and I = great decoys!


Allison and Erik blowing out the candles


Lindsey and the Balloons

Then Saturday Morning, I got up and drove to San Antonio for Katie Ritze's Bachelorette weekend! We ate at the Riverwalk, went to Howl-at-the-Moon (email me if you want to see the video of her on stage b/c I can't post it for the world-wide-web to see) and then went out dancing!!



Diva Bride!


Jamie, Catherine, Mary, Katie, Megan, Amy on the Riverwalk


Meg and I - ready to CELEBRATE!


Jamie, Amy, Katie and Mary - In the Car



Sunday: We went to float the Guadalupe River!! It was so fun! One of the families who had a house on the river set up a Kareoke thing and we made Katie climb out of the river and sing to everyone floating! (I wish we would have a had a water proof camera!) Then ate in Gruene, Texas and came home to laugh and visit and hang out!



Marissa, Catherine, Tina, Katie, Jamie, Megan, Mary and Amy in Gruene, Texas

Monday: I drove back and laid out with some SLPs and then saw my first ever Indiana Jones movie...don't need to see 1, 2, or 3 - I hear they are all the same! Then came home and made this blog!

Happy Memorial Day weekend everybody!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

These are my favorite pics too! It was a such fun weekend huh? If you would like to buy a season pass to Oaks of Redland Apartments...let Ronnie know ASAP.