Lately, the Lord has been testing my patience...with traffic/road construction.
**Hypothetically,** If you were driving down, say, I-45 (a major highway; 3 lanes wide at this point), and traffic comes to a complete stop, say, at the top of a hill and you CLEARLY see that there is a stalled car up ahead in the middle lane, WHY?! WHY would you leave the right hand lane, to gun it up ahead 8 cars, and get back into the right hand lane?!
Are you STUPID?
Are you SELFISH?!
or Both!?
**Hypothetically,** If your town has had construction on the *same* main street for over a week, and EVERYONE else in the town recognizes that the concrete in the left-hand lane is torn-up for approximately one block in the front of the city...WHY?! WHY would you ride in the left hand lane until your bumper is touching the "merge right" sign?
Are you STUPID?
Are you just SELFISH?!
OR, are you Both?!
What makes you so special that you think you DESERVE to fly ahead of everyone else and merge at the last minute? Are you just that SELFISH?
Are you unable to read the signs that say "Construction ahead" or "Left Lane closed ahead'? Are you just that STUPID? (If so, I am concerned about your ability to maintain a driver’s license, just saying.)
The city of Houston has invested alot of money into automated signs that alert you to upcoming traffic problems...You must think those signs are for everyone else? Are you STUPID?
What make you so special that you think your plans for the evening are more important than mine, or the other 239043 people on this road? Are you just that SELFISH?!
Do you not realize how irritating it is to let a big, fat JERK into the line that you have waited over 20 minutes to get through?!
Do you not think the rest of us want to get home quickly too?
Do you not think that the rest of us are irritated too?
Do you not realize that if everyone merged at appropriate times, the traffic could move at a steady pace through the construction or accident?
Just asking...because it DRIVES me BONKERS...I mean...it REALLY DRIVES ME CRAZY when people do that.
(pun intended).
(p.s. Hi Marissa, sorry you heard me rant twice today!)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago
7 comments:
do you feel better?
sorry I missed your phone call....we were cleaning the old apt. Have you ever cleaned an oven? It's a killer!
Is this what you call "Road Rage"?
HAHAHA, oh Amy! I will have to admit, when I see those jerks and they are trying to cut in front of me, I pretend like I don't see them and make 'em wait. :) I'll even stall for a few extra seconds if they are antsy.
Drives me nuts too! I tend to just pull over and take up both lanes and stop them from going to the front of the line. Really pisses people off though. Brian's bro did it and a guy pulled a gun. Just saying it makes me feel better, but may not be the smartest. So ANNOYING though!
lol!!! This is hillarious!!! This is why you have to be such a "defensive" driver in Houston and NOT let people in...I think this is why I'm such a good tailgater when I have to be!!!! Keeps those "big FAT JERKS" in their ended lane!!!!
AAAAAAAAMY!!!!!!!!!
you are beautiful. i miss you. saw your post on sal's. are you on skype?
love you
AMEN Amy!
Nothing can get me more fired up than seeing these jerks on the road. And it doesn't have to be near construction either. I, however, can use my big truck to take up two lanes and at least slow them down.
Post a Comment