- bought an olympics shirt on monday from target ($12.99 and super cute!)
- bought 3 boxes of girl scout cookies (thin mints, of course!)
- Wore the olympic shirt 4 times since monday
- ate a sleeve and a half of girl scout cookies (by myself! oops!)
- watched LOTS and LOTS of Olympics!!
- wish I had something super exciting to tell you about...sorry!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
3 days ago
5 comments:
I like your update :) Which events/athletes are your favorites?
HOW FUNNY!!!! My husband is obsessed w/ the Olympics, so I bought him a shirt from Target for $12.99 and gave it to him for Valentine's as sort of a joke.......he loves it! We are watchin' a whole lot of the Olympic games over here at our house!
And girl scout cookies sound delicious right now (but I'm trying to get skinny!).
Pretty sure I had the same week! Without the super cute shirt!
February? Seriously? C'mon!!!! UPDATE already. Surely your summer has held some mystery, romance, adventure, humor? I vote that you cheat of facebook with your blog and then leave FB for your blog after a nasty fallout. Sure, your blog doesn't meet your needs the way FB can, but hey, can FB deliver a comment like this???? NO! It cannot. Because I am not on it.
It's almost September. Where are you!?
I love the Olympics Amy, but they are OVER. They've been over for half a year. I mean the 4th of July or your parent's lake house didn't even motivate you enough? What's Wrong!?
Love you, but I'm about to take you off my bookmarks.
Miss ya friend!
Post a Comment