Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer Time!

a long overdue update...

Since my last post, I have...
celebrated easter
gone to a wedding or two
had a birthday
won a church BBQ cook off with my bible study
won a softball league championship (mostly due to my AWESOME sftbl skills)
lost a roommate to Calgary :(
moved to a garage apartment
played, danced, sang and laughed with friends
Oh yeah, and I WENT TO THE LAAAAAAKE!!!!!










Sal-- Guilty confession: I do cheat on "Blogger" with "FB" and visa-versa. Sad face.
Liz-- Pleeeeeeease don't take me off your favorites! Okay, thanks!

3 comments:

Tarvers said...

Great pictures! I want to go to the lake :)

sowlee said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I KNEW it!!!! You'll be back. You will be back. I'm glad you updated. I only check it frequently. That one pick where you are getting like, three feet of air, is pretty impressive. You look, like Peekaboo Street.

Amber said...

What a great way to spend the summer!