- Sugarland’s song: All I want to dooooo-ooooo-ooooooooo!
- Candy corn and peanuts
- Healthy Choice steamer bowl …yummy!
- Alan Jacksons’s song: Good time
- 17 Kid’s and counting – the series on TLC about the Duggar family
- The FABULOUS Houston weather right now – cool and crisp at night; warm in the afternoon! Perfect for Jeans and short sleeves
- The Twilight series By Stephenie Meyer <-- BTW, Stephenie Meyer spells her name just like Stephenie (Horton) Smith -- stephENIE -- cool huh?!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
3 days ago
8 comments:
~Love Sugarland's song too
~I bought a HUGE thing of peanuts...but forgot the candycorn! haha!
~Gonna try the steamer bowl.
~Alan Jackson would be fun with a two steppin' partner...don't you think?
~people with 17 kids sort of scare me.
~San Antonio weather is da bomb.
~Heard lots about The Twilight! I really want to read it!
~StephEnie with E sort of scare me too.
You are cool, Amy.
I think the Sugarland song is a guilty pleasure for me to sing because Josh can't stand them! And I think the Alan Jackson music video ruined the song for me...have you seen it? I don't know why.
I LOVE candy corn and peanuts. I was newly introduced to it last month!
Is Twilight the series with the vampires? It has been recommended to me.
Like I said, You're cool!
Amber - yes, the twilight series is the vampire books...i was hesitant at first b/c thats not really my thing but they are actually pretty cute and innocent! i read the first one in basically one weekend (last weekend!), and am working my way thru the second one right now...also i have read part of the "new" "unpublished" book on her website -- its the same story line as the first book but from the other main characters' point of view...its good and totally interesting... :)
Also: I have seen the alan jackson video and I would totally love to two-step with him!! :)
meg - why does stephenie with an E scare you!?
sorry i am leaving so many comments on my own blog...but amber how did the video ruin the song? i thought the video was so cute!
Hey, I may be going against "blog etiquette" myself...oh well! I have no idea why I didn't like the video! Maybe I wasn't having a "good time" at that moment! Probably changing dirty diapers! :) I'll try it again sometime when I'm sitting on my couch drinking a DP!
You better hurry up with those books! T wants me to read them and I'll be there the 21st!
T wants everyone to share her passion.
I love that my mom commented on your blog... LOL... and I LOVE that you listed Twilight as one of your favorite things!!! I get SO excited about each person that I've convinced to read them and that they're enjoying them. Soon I'll be able to talk to EVERYONE about them = )
Post a Comment