It's kinda late, but do you remember what happened on APRIL 29th?!
Well....
PRINCE WILLIAM got MARRIED! and IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
For every birthday at work, we have cake on the day (or as close to the day as possible). I wasn't going to work on my actual birthday. But I was bummed when I grabbed a book off of a co-workers shelf and saw a note that said "Amy's cake = Wednesday."
Little did I know there was so much more...
...on Wendesday...
I was checking my schedule with an undergrad observation student and saw everyone gathering by the conference room door...
When I was done, I came around the corner and said "Whats going on?" and then my boss said:
HERE YE! HERE YE!!
and made a grand announcement of a
SURPRISE
ROYAL
BIRTHDAY
TEA PARTY
in honor of the happenings on April 29th!
aahhh!!
I was in heaven!!!
It was so fun and I was SO surprised!!!
And here are the pictures:
A Kate Middleton (look-alike) ring!
It was VERY FUN!!
And elizaBeth brought me Cake balls -- I was mesmerized!
THANKS Y'ALL!!!
2 comments:
super fabulous in every way!
Cake balls? What is this mysterious new brilliance?
Post a Comment