I met the Pioneer Woman on Friday!! Although, I already had her cookbook and her love story, I didn't have the Children's book.... and she was going to be in town and was willing to sign it!!
Lindsay and I plotted and planned -- not really, we realized she was going to be in Houston about 24 hours before she got here!
I didn't have much to say, but Lindsay had lots to talk to her about as her family is from a town close to PWs! If I recall correctly, Lindsay's mom went to high school with Marborlo Man!
P.S. See her cute watch?! We bought them (mine is kelly green!) next door to the Blue Willow Book Store at The Pretty Penny Gift Shop... oh yeah... and they are SLAP bracelet WATCHES!!!
5 comments:
Ohh Emm gee. You met P-Dub. I am extremely jealous! I love her!
I wish I could meet her! I love her cookbook and will definitely check out the kids book. Lucky!!!
oh, i might or *might not* have liked the kids book... but it sure was fun to meet PW!! (There are too many good, cute children's books out there for this one to make my favorites list!)
I'm so jealous Ames!!!
Very cool!
Post a Comment