Sunday, April 27, 2008

i owe you lots of pictures, but for now, some words...

Going to LBK! - check.
will have a blast - check.
will laugh - check.
will sing - yes!! check.
will dance - yes!! brooke even "stepped" for us! check.
will rap - no, suprisingly....maybe next year?
will probably not sleep - check.
will see friends from all over the state + country! - YESSS! :) even a few surprises!!
will eat Rosa's (mmm!) - yes!
someone will prob wet their pants - no, i dont think anyone did!
will probably sing "thank you" :) - we didn't collectively sing it, pedigo -that was your job to start it and you didn't ~ we'll work on it for next year

additionally, we...
took cute photos
cooked out
ate out
FROZE!
sang/guitared
had a little birthday party
played telephone pictionary - (i had forogtten about this but it was sOO fun!)
laughed till we cried

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWH! I heart telephone pictionary!

And I'm sad I missed it. Poor Jenna sacrificed going because she had to pick me up at DFW Friday night and told me all of you guys were there! I will have to live vicariously through your pictures!

Ingram Gang said...

Guess what I heard on the radio immediately after I dropped Mandy and Megan off at the airport???
Thank You
No lie. I didn't even know there was a version on the radio. It was a perfect ending to my weekend, even if it was a male vocalist.
I loved seeing you, glad you made it home safely.

Magen said...

fun times! i enjoyed hanging with you King Amy! :)

Meg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!

Guess what I am at school! Haha!