This is my first blog and I don't know the rules of blogging, I am not sure if there are rules, but b/c I am a rule-follower, I'd like to put some ideas up for discuss: (feel free to add or suggest or remove)...
1. If you blog you are automatically cool.
2. No more than one new entry per day.
3. No less than one new entry in 10 days?? (up for discussion)
4. If you find yourself wandering to someone else's blog reguarly, your should link them to your side for others to enjoy too!
5. Picture blogs earn you extra cool points.
That's all I've got.
Any Ideas?

Playing Scrabble at Easter - My aunt Margaret looks thrilled!
(included to earn cool points) - do pictures count if they are not related to the topic!?!!
6 comments:
1. If you think geeks are cool, then yes.
2. There are a few good blogs that have several posts a day. Just remember, quality over quantity!
3. The bloggers are sad when a fellow blogger is missing.
4. Yes, share the blog love!
5. Pictures are pretty. Especially ones with Scrabble.
I love the rules! I agree with all of them, except maybe the pictures should be relevant? haha I do love any picture of a good game of Scrabble.
I'm stalking your every move.
dude! i didn't know you were a blogger. you're all modern now. good job! can't wait to hang in a couple weeks!
p.s. i know the same secret you know! don't tell!!
i guess it's time i add you...since i will probably venture this way often. :)
Blogging more than once per day is allowed. Trust me. I've been doing this for nearly 5 years.
Post a Comment