Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekends

Last weekend: **pictures to come**
Went to Austin - My cousin Andrea getting confirmed - playing with "the babies" (really the youngest cousins - Erik 6; Courtney almost 5; Lindsey 3) - Lisa saiding I was her favorite cousin - getting a new purse - my cousin James being HILARIOUS saying things under his breath - playing Loaded Questions with Corinne and Bum (my Grandparents) - talking in the garage - taking jumping pictures - climbing trees - kissing on "the babies" - Erik writing me sweet notes during church (I am not counting the one that said "yur dum") - getting dressed with my mom, my aunts and my grandma - sleeping 16 ppl in a 3 bedroom; 2 bath house - realizing how lucky I am to have a WONDERFUL family!


Next weekend: **pictures to come**
Going to LBK! - will have a blast - will laugh - will sing - will dance - will rap - will probably not sleep - will see friends from all over the state + country! - will eat Rosa's (mmm!) - someone will prob wet their pants - will probably sing "thank you" :) - can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ok I'll start the "Thank You" song. See you Friday! Let's Gettin' Jiggy with it

Sam and Mandy said...

Yipee for Lubbock, and yipee for a new post! Yes, megan will surely be the one to start singing and I will not be the one to rap or pee my pants!